List of instruments available for testing is available in Facilities > Analytical Lab. Details about each instrument can be availed by clicking on instrument's name.
Charges for Testing
Charges for respective instrument can be seen in charge list available at homepage. There are two different charge lists. One is for industry and another is for students and government organisations. Schedule Booking
- For booking a schedule, just send a query mail at firstname.lastname@example.org describing the instrument to be used.
- A draft will be sent to you, according to which you have to send details of sample to be tested. Details asked in draft should be filled completely.
- After this, scheduling of slot for testing will be done and you will be asked for confirmation.
- Confirmation is mandatory. In case of non-suitability of slot, you can further communicate with email@example.com.
- In any case if you don't want to confirm the slot, kindly inform us.
- In case you want cancellation of slot, it should be done as early as possible. On the spot cancellation or absentation can lead to strict actions.
Terms and Conditions
- The testing service is being provided to support research activities at both industrial and academic level. We do not provide certification with results nor the results can be used for such purposes.
- You may bring test charges in cash or in draft. Receipt will be provided. Inter-account transfer is also possible for IIT Delhi users.
- The above rates are for single run and exclusive of service tax. Add 14.5 % of service tax or as applicable from time to time. There are no service charges for IIT Delhi users.
- Volume discounts may be applicable for some tests on Industrial rates.
- You may rationalize the cost by choosing to hire a machine along with an operator on time basis if experiments are undefined or if you need to run many samples on the same setting.
- The samples may be sent by courier along with payment by draft. Payment details are provided only on request. In such cases, results will be sent by email. Receipt may be collected later or sent by mail on request.
- We allow researchers to be present during the experiments/analysis to ensure that the tests are conducted as per their instructions & satisfaction. However, good results are not guaranteed as they depend on sample and its preparation.
- Special consideration may be given to students with financial constraints and large number of samples for thesis work.
Feedback / Suggestions
Help us make SMITA better. Provide us with your valuable suggestions and feedback below. We appreciate your feedback.
For further enquiry, you can talk to us at: